The course providers listed on this page offer courses on law and practice in the Bahamas that we recommend.
The Certified Legal Assistant program offered by Synergy Bahamas is designed to give students a comprehensive insight into the various functions of the paralegal/legal assistant’s role in the Bahamian legal system. The program is delivered in two main sections beginning with the study of law and the organization of the legal system. Other major topics covered include a review of the substance of the law and legal analysis and research techniques.
The second section of the course is designed to provide a more practical approach to working in a legal environment. Students will be given the opportunity to utilize the skills and knowledge they would have gained in the first section of the course through projects, assignments and work study, providing a practical reinforcement and assessment of their understanding of the course objectives.
For more information please visit http://training.synergybahamas.net/
If you take the above course with Synergy Bahamas, then:
1) You can have free Affiliate Membership of the Institute for the duration of your legal studies.
2) You can upgrade to a higher grade of membership at a discount of 30% off the first year's fees, i.e.:
Associate Paralegal - only £34.30
Qualified Paralegal - only £62.30
Fellow of the IOP - only £69.30
To be awarded one of the above qualifications you will have to meet the relevant requirements: for information on what they are; to apply to join; and for information about member benefits please click here.
3) You can subscribe free of charge to The Paralegal e-journal
· To take up any of the free offers above click here.
· For more information on Institute membership please visit the International members’ page.
· For more information on the above course please visit Synergy Bahamas via http://training.synergybahamas.net/
· For anything else, please contact us.