The course providers listed on this page offer courses on Ghanaian law and practice, and we recommend them:
National Paralegal Institute
NATIONAL PARALEGAL INSTITUTE (NPI) is a Professional Paralegal Training Centre in Ghana. NPI says:
We train and develop participants' minds in law, legal concepts and legal practice.
The benefit of our Paralegal training to participants cannot be rivalled. Our tutors are well qualified individuals who are members of the Ghana Bar Association, the Bar of England & Wales, the Commonwealth Bar as well as members of Gray’s Inn, London. At NPI we offer the Professional Paralegal Course Program (PCP), which is accredited by the Institute of Paralegals, UK.
For more information please visit www.nationalparalegalinstitute.org
Institute of Paralegals Benefits for NPI Students
If you take the above course with NPI, then:
1) You can have free Affiliate Membership of the Institute for the duration of your legal studies.
2) You can upgrade to a higher grade of membership at a discount of 30% off the first year's fees (to be awarded a higher grade you will have to meet the relevant requirements: for information on what they are; to apply to join; and for information about member benefits please click here).
3) You can subscribe free of charge to The Paralegal e-journal
· To take up any of the free offers above click here.
· For more information on Institute membership please visit the International members’ page.
· For more information on the above courses please contact NPI via www.nationalparalegalinstitute.org
· For anything else, please contact us.